Monday 6 February 2012

BASED ON TRUE STORY: HOW TO CURE MEN YEAST INFECTION – PART 1


Hi, in this post I will describe the experience based on the true story of how a man suffering from yeast infection and how he was able to treat them. This story is a long time ago but I want to share with you on this blog. I just do not have the opportunity to write about it here. However, I hope you are willing to take time to read about how men can suffer from yeast infection and what are the ways to treat it. Any comments from you very much and greatly appreciated.

I had a friend named David (not his real name). David is a businessman. I often met with David, we spend many time together. Sometimes we go out to eat together, shopping and many activities we do together. David is arguably a very close friend of mine.

One day, David came into my pharmacy. He was a bit ashamed in the beginning to tell about his problems. When he start told the problem is, I often see David scratching his penis and he seemed not comfortable. Sometimes he looks very itchy. I kept asking David, what the actual problem it is. David said he feel very itchy at his thighs and around his penis. David sometimes feels ashamed when he met his client he always scratching around his penis. I'm ask David to shows a portion itch mentioned it and I said "oh god, you have a yeast infections". I asked David, why and how he gets this disease. David said, what he remembers is he's very like scratching his thighs and his penis. Also he did not like to change his underwear frequently.
David possibility of infections from affected the nails and his underwear. David at first denied that he is exposed to yeast infection because of his knowledge the yeast infections affect women only. I explained to him that yeast infections not limited to women only. You may also refer to my previous article how men can get yeast infections.

Then, I prepare some medication to David and gave him medication to treat his disease. A few weeks later, David came to me and told that his disease has not been recovered. I asked David whether he had any other disease. David said yes... What happen to David? I'm promise to you I will continue the story about David in my next post.

If you have similar symptoms with David, please visit here to know more.

No comments:

Post a Comment